Australia China Youth Dialogue, Call For Delegate Applications
Applications for the 2014 Australia-China Youth Dialogue (ACYD) are now open.
The ACYD is a youth-driven bilateral conference held over four days. In 2014, the ACYD will run from 21 to 24 November in Beijing, China.
It aims to promote sophisticated cross-cultural understanding between emerging Australian and Chinese leaders. We seek inspiring and accomplished professionals, entrepreneurs and students to participate in the dialogue. Further information on eligibility can be found at
The 2014 Dialogue will welcome a diverse range of experts who have a unique perspective on the Australia-China relationship, including the following confirmed speakers:
– Frances Adamson, Australian Ambassador to China
– David Walker, BHP Billiton Chair of Australian Studies at Peking University
– Alex Phelan, Adjunct Professor in Public Health Law and Ethics, Georgetown University
– Jane Perlez, China Diplomatic Correspondent, The New York Times
– Lauren Johnston, Founder, Sinograduate