Most read articles
- Sales Agent wanted - MELBOURNE
- China Up Close – art, film, society and culture through the lens
- Chinese Tourism to Australia: Are we ready?
- Marketing Australia as a travel destination for the Chinese
- Financial Services Cover Story: Australian Banks in China
- Highly Profitable Niche Manufacturing Business For Sale in Australia
On September 17, China’s State Administration of Taxation (SAT) released a revised draft version of the “Implementation Measures for Special Tax Adjustment (Circular 2),” which will replace the existing Guoshuifa  No.2. It contains rules governing transfer pricing and covers other areas related to general anti-avoidance rules.
China is the focus for the ACMI in its first international 'Up Close' program. ACMI today announced in Shanghai that it will present China Up Close – a deeply rich program of art, film, digital programs, talks and live events exploring Chinese culture and society, in Melbourne from 4 December 2014 to March 2015.
Australian industrial developer Goodman scored some points in China's increasingly competitive logistics market last week when it signed two new agreements to lease 57,000 square metres of warehouse space to Decathlon. Writes Michael Cole.
A unique program that helps international students gain work experience, make friends and connect with their community won first prize at an education awards ceremony in Sydney on September 15.
Australian Agriculture Minister, Barnaby Joyce, will lead a delegation of 38 industry representatives on a week-long trip to China, visiting Heilongjiang province in the northeast, as well as Beijing, to deepen the already strong relationship between the two countries.
On September 7th, Minister for Foreign Affairs, the Hon Julie Bishop MP, announced the establishment of the "Australia-China Achievement Awards" - a new initiative by the Australia-China Council.
The world's leading researchers will work together to tackle dementia after The University of Queensland's Queensland Brain Institute (QBI) joined with the Chinese Academy of Sciences' Institute of Biophysics (IBP) to create a research centre.
- NSW Streamlines Significant Investor Visa
- 'Restaurant Australia' campaign kicks off in Hong Kong
- Gearing Up for China: Tasmanian Tourism Training Program
- Nominations for the 2014 Australia China Alumni Awards are now open!
- Wang Jianlin Plans $1.57B in Aussie Investments Starting with A Gold Coast Jewel