+61 (0)3 9639 2631
Most read articles
- Sales Agent wanted - MELBOURNE
- Highly Profitable Niche Manufacturing Business For Sale in Australia
- Chinese Tourism to Australia: Are we ready?
- Premium Retail Investments Opportunities - Hawthorn's Premier Retail Strip
- Financial Services Cover Story: Australian Banks in China
- Marketing Australia as a travel destination for the Chinese
The annual Awards program, now in its 6th year, will see the Australia China Alumni Association host the 2014 Australia…
As part of the 35th anniversary of the Vic-Jiangsu sister State Relationship, the Victorian Government is supporting Jiangsu's world- renowned…
On September 7th, Minister for Foreign Affairs, the Hon Julie Bishop MP, announced the establishment of the "Australia-China Achievement Awards"…
Griffith Institute for Tourism and the Tourism Confucius Institute are holding the 'First East-West Dialogue on Tourism and the Chinese Dream' conference – running from 13 to 15 November.
Australian industrial developer Goodman scored some points in China's increasingly competitive logistics market last week when it signed two new agreements to lease 57,000 square metres of warehouse space to Decathlon. Writes Michael Cole.
Ms Nancy Gordon celebrated the first anniversary of the establishment of Australia's Consulate-General in Chengdu.
A unique program that helps international students gain work experience, make friends and connect with their community won first prize at an education awards ceremony in Sydney on September 15.
As part of the 35th anniversary of the Vic-Jiangsu sister State Relationship, the Victorian Government is supporting Jiangsu's world- renowned Folk Music Orchestra to visit Victoria in October to play concerts at Melbourne Recital Centre in Melbourne and at Costa Hall in Geelong.
On Monday 8th September 2014, in celebration of the annual Moon Festival, a group of Climbers were treated to a traditional Chinese experience at the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge under the enchanting glow of the full moon.
Australian Agriculture Minister, Barnaby Joyce, will lead a delegation of 38 industry representatives on a week-long trip to China, visiting Heilongjiang province in the northeast, as well as Beijing, to deepen the already strong relationship between the two countries.
The Victorian Government's global network of Significant Investment Managers visited Melbourne in July for a week of briefings and presentations.
- Australia-China Council announced new initiative “Australia-China Achievement Awards”
- QBI to establish world’s largest international research centre for dementia
- NSW Streamlines Significant Investor Visa
- 'Restaurant Australia' campaign kicks off in Hong Kong
- Gearing Up for China: Tasmanian Tourism Training Program