+61 (0)3 9639 2631
Most read articles
- Sales Agent wanted - MELBOURNE
- Highly Profitable Niche Manufacturing Business For Sale in Australia
- Chinese Tourism to Australia: Are we ready?
- Financial Services Cover Story: Australian Banks in China
- Premium Retail Investments Opportunities - Hawthorn's Premier Retail Strip
- Marketing Australia as a travel destination for the Chinese
The annual Awards program, now in its 6th year, will see the Australia China Alumni Association host the 2014 Australia…
As part of the 35th anniversary of the Vic-Jiangsu sister State Relationship, the Victorian Government is supporting Jiangsu's world- renowned…
On September 7th, Minister for Foreign Affairs, the Hon Julie Bishop MP, announced the establishment of the "Australia-China Achievement Awards"…
China is the focus for the ACMI in its first international 'Up Close' program. ACMI today announced in Shanghai that it will present China Up Close – a deeply rich program of art, film, digital programs, talks and live events exploring Chinese culture and society, in Melbourne from 4 December 2014 to March 2015.
Air China, China's national carrier, today celebrates 30 years as the first international airline to connect Australia with China, carrying over 4.5 million passengers on its route since 1984.
'The Forgotten Voyage' photo exhibition – 26 to 28 September at Chatswood Civil Pavilion
Australian ministers responsible for trade and investment today agreed to adopt a 'Team Australia' approach in both promoting our nation's strengths to the world and in pursuing commercial opportunities.
Griffith Institute for Tourism and the Tourism Confucius Institute are holding the 'First East-West Dialogue on Tourism and the Chinese Dream' conference – running from 13 to 15 November.
Australian industrial developer Goodman scored some points in China's increasingly competitive logistics market last week when it signed two new agreements to lease 57,000 square metres of warehouse space to Decathlon. Writes Michael Cole.
Ms Nancy Gordon celebrated the first anniversary of the establishment of Australia's Consulate-General in Chengdu.
A unique program that helps international students gain work experience, make friends and connect with their community won first prize at an education awards ceremony in Sydney on September 15.
- Jiangsu’s Folk Music Orchestra visits Victoria in October
- Climbers Celebrate Moon Festival at the Summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Growing agricultural connections with China
- Victoria’s Significant Investment Managers seminar
- Australia-China Council announced new initiative “Australia-China Achievement Awards”